You are here
Operating our businesses in an environmentally responsible manner is an important part of our management approach. We believe that our business must manage land, water and ecosystems in a way that promotes sustainability.
We believe in achieving more than just compliance and in order to meet this target we will:
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations while aspiring to higher standards
- work closely with government agencies and local communities to learn and understand the environmental risks in the areas in which we operate
- establish environmental management systems and implement programs that identify, assess and manage environmental risk
- set and regularly review environmental objectives and targets
- measure our performance through audits
- strive to prevent pollution and seek improvement with respect to emissions, discharges, wastes, energy use and resource consumption.